OhioMeansJobs-Pickaway County, A proud partner of the American Job Center network, offers a number of different programs to assist low-income youth in Pickaway County. These programs are designed to help each participant obtain the education, work experience, training, and basic skills needed to become self-sufficient, productive adults.
Participants must meet one of the eligibility requirements for these programs listed below:
- Meet “low-income” standards.
– this could be anyone whose parents are on public assistance; or
– the child could be receiving public assistance; or
– family income meets required poverty level
- Basic literacy skills deficiency
- School drop-out
- Homeless or a Runaway
- Foster Child
- Pregnant or Parenting
– is or has been subject to any stage of the criminal justice process, for whom services under WIOA may be beneficial; or
– requires assistance in overcoming artificial barriers to employment resulting from a record of arrest or conviction.