PICKAWAY COUNTY FAMILY & CHILDREN FIRST COUNCIL
Position Title: WrapAround Facilitator/ Service Coordinator
Starting Salary: $41,600.00, ajusted based on Qualifications and Experience
The WrapAround Service Coordinator (WASC) will be responsible for providing service coordination for youth with complex, multi-system needs and their families by implementing all phases of the High Fidelity WrapAround Program. Engage families in the WrapAround Program, develop crisis stabilization plans and safety plans, complete Strengths, Needs and Culture Discovery, develop WrapAround Teams by maximizing the involvement of both informal and formal supports, facilitate WrapAround Team meetings, develop Individualized Plan of Care for each youth and their family and track outcomes and data.
The WASC will be expected to have 40%-50% face-to-face time with youth and their families.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work/related field or High School Diploma/equivalent with at least four years experience working with high-risk youth and their families. Service Coordination experience preferred. The successful candidate must demonstrate successful completion of the High Fidelity WrapAround Facilitator’s Training or the ability to complete the required training quickly following hire. The training will be provided by Pickaway County Family and Children First Council.
LICENSURE OR CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Must possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License and insurability. Contracted employees must provide liability insurance.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Provide service coordination for youth ages 0 through 21 years old and their families utilizing the High Fidelity WrapAround Program and Service Coordination per grant guidelines
- Maintain the Fidelity Electronic Health record online data base for each family (training provided)
- Maintain Council’s caseload in differing phases of High Fidelity WrapAround Program and Service Coordination. (15-30 cases at differing levels of need)
- Employ strategies to facilitate family engagement
- Conduct crisis stabilization and safety planning activities as necessary
- Conduct Strength, Needs and Culture Discovery with each family in order to identify and build upon strengths and resilience with each family
- Conduct successful researched based assessments (CANS, training will be provided) with each youth at different points during the WrapAround process to ensure positive outcomes in specified life domains
- Develop WrapAround Team in partnership with the family by including both informal and formal supports
- Ensure regular communication between all team members and community agencies
- Create Initial Plan of Care
- Coordinate implementation of Plan of Care, track outcomes and adjust Plan of Care as necessary
- Ensure that gaps in services are identified and addressed
- Documentation of service coordination activities
- Familiarity with additional strength-based, therapeutic care models
- Responsible for assisting the Council Director in completing both State and Local reports as required by the Ohio Family and Children First Council office and local funding sources
- Participate in individual and group supervision meetings with the Council Director
- Attend regularly scheduled meetings
- Asses need for residential care, assist families in placements to secure treatment and avoid custody relinquishment utilizing the Multi System Youth funds, track updates and report to Ohio Medicaid
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performs other related duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES: necessary to perform duties (* indicates developed after employment).
Knowledge of: High Fidelity WrapAround program; service coordination; therapeutic treatment models; strength-based program models; resiliency principles; community resources; departmental policies and procedures*; database reporting software*
Skill in: Analyzing problems, developing and implementing solutions; utilization of computer applications (e.g. Microsoft Office, Electronic Health Records, Data Collection Systems); written and oral communication; organization and time management; collaboration and partnership; facilitation of meetings including families and community agency representatives; team building
Ability to: Develop effective working relationships with complex-needs youth and their families; work independently in the family’s home and a variety of community and/or treatment settings; uphold the highest standards of integrity for the WrapAround Program; handle confidential information with discretion; collaborate and partner with formal and informal community resources; communicate to implement cross-system service coordination; ability to coordinate, facilitate and direct, resolve conflicts, problem solve, and form consensus among diverse groups of people; collect, analyze, and interpret data; prepare and maintain accurate documentation; follow verbal and/or written instructions; communicate effectively; remain calm in stressful situations; work flexible hours
EQUIPMENT OPERATED: The following are examples only and are not intended to be all inclusive.
Computer, calculator, automobile and other standard office equipment.
INHERENTLY HAZARDOUS OR PHYSICALLY DEMANDING WORKING CONDITIONS:
This position will be responsible for meeting families where they are most comfortable, within reason. This includes the residences of families, schools, libraries, etc. to facilitate the WrapAround Program. Condition of meeting locations cannot always be anticipated and may be less than desirable. This position may need to work extended hours, including evenings and weekends, as necessary.
TO APPLY: Please send resume, letter of interest and other supporting documents to Kim Martin, PCFCFC, 2050 Stoneridge Dr., Circleville Ohio 43113 or email to: Kim Martin email@example.com
Pickaway County Family & Children First Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.